Thursday, June 15, 2006

Off to Edinburgh this evening!

Am flying to Edinburgh via Gatwick this evening. The stupid thing is that I will be in the air during the first half of the England v Trinidad & Tobago match! That was my own fault for not realising what would be happening at that time when I booked the flight.

Anyway, this will be my latest ever arrival in Edinburgh (I arrive at approximately 22:00).

We have wedding stuff to sort out during this trip, and intend to get the design of the invitations finalised.

As well as it being very nice to see Karen, of course, I am also looking forward to seeing little Poppy, our mini-lop. She has apparently been quite naughty recently, so I will need to play the strong father. :-/

Here is a pic I love of Karen and Poppy together:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep being BAD, Poppy and don't let those humans forget you for a moment. Good girl!

Your proud mum and dad

Iona and Hamlet XXXX

(PS You might just have some little brothers and sisters on Wednesday...!)